Fit and Sizes
- How long should I wear HOLZAC？You can wear it continuously for up to 8 hours a day. We recommend that you take it off during breaks and other times when you are not exercising.
- Can I wear HOLZAC while sleeping?Please take it off wearing while sleeping.
- Can I use on both left (knee, foot, hand) and right?Yes. A HOLZAC sleeve is made to fit on both left and right sides.
- How do I know which is the top part of HOLZAC?There is an H logo on top.
- Can I wear HOLZAC over socks/clothes?Please wear it directly on bare skin. If worn over clothes, it may not be as effective as it should be.
- I’m in between sizes, which size should I choose?We recommend the larger size.
- Does the silicone on HOLZAC stay on？Silicone does not peel off easily. Except for deterioration over time, in case the silicone on a new product comes off, it is defective, please contact us.
- What kind of fabric is HOLZAC made of?It's made of polyester and nylon. Please refrain from using if your skin reacts badly to the tightness of rubber or silicone or if you have sensitive skin.
- Can I wash in the washing machine?We recommend hand-wash.
- What kind of detergent should I use?Please use laundry detergent for delicates. Please do not use bleach.
Purchases and Returns
- Can I return items after trying them on?We are sorry. We do not accept any return after the purchased items have been worn.
- Can I return items purchased at a different store?We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the store where you purchased the product.
- Can I purchase just one calf sleeve?We are sorry, but this product is sold as a set and cannot be purchased as a single piece.
- Is there anywhere I can try HOLZAC?Some osteopathic clinics have samples to try on. Please contact your local clinic.